Article description Tefoam insulated pallet cover Q-Fold (4 folding sides)
The reusable insulated Tefoam cover Q-fold (4 foldable sides) produced by Krautz-Temax is used to protect temperature sensitive products against unwanted external temperatures during storage and transport. The covers are available for both Euro and Block pallets in different heights. The insulated covers Q-Fold are used for transport and storage of eg food products in fresh refrigerated and frozen conditions, medicines and pharmaceuticals in ambient (+15+25°C) or (+2+30°C) or (+0+ 40°C) conditions, as well as chemicals such as paints and lacquers that must not freeze in winter. In short, the Q-Fold covers offer temperature protection for a wide range of applications and can be found in air freight, sea freight, road transport and storage in warehouses.
- Quick and easy to use
- eusable = average lifespan 5 years with normal use
- Provides protection against both hot and cold temperatures
- Can be used with gel packs or dry ice
- Very light weight, flexible and water-repellent
- 4 foldable silk closures with velcro fasteners
- Height control for lower or smaller pallet heights
- Splits at the bottom for the forks of forklift trucks
- Address window with rain flap for transport documents
- Lace all edges and sides
- Inner film: multilaminated PE film with woven mesh structure
- Outer foil : Gitternetz foil with mesh structure
- Insulation thickness 1.2cm : Tefoam insulation foam + 2 layers of thermoplastic bubble wrap + 2 layers of reflective film
All Temax products are produced according to CE-certificate and are quality checked and certified according to DIN-EN 10204-3.1.
The Q-Fold cover is a secondary packaging which means that products must always be pre-packaged.