Article description Tefoam insulated pallet cover with Middle Closure
The Krautz-Temax-manufactured insulated pallet cover with middle closure is used to protect temperature sensitive products against unwanted external temperatures during storage and transport. The covers are available for both Euro and Block pallets in different heights. The insulated covers are used for transport and storage of e.g. food products in fresh refrigerated and frozen conditions, pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals in ambient (+15+25°C) or (+2+30°C) or (+0+40°C) conditions, as well as chemicals such as paints and lacquers that must not freeze in winter. In short, the insulated covers offer temperature protection for a wide range of applications and can be found in air freight, sea freight, road transport as well as storage in warehouses. If you have pallets with temperature sensitive products that you wish to protect against unwanted temperatures, the insulated covers could be a suitable solution for you.
- Quick and easy to use
- Reusable = average lifespan 5 years with standard use
- Provides protection against both hot and cold temperatures
- Can be used with gel packs or dry ice
- Very light weight, flexible and water-repellent
- Corners and seams stitched to avoid cold bridges (thermal bridges)
- Middle Closure front side fastening with Velcro Height control for lower or smaller pallet heights
- Splits at the bottom for the forks of forklift trucks
- Address window with rain flap for transport documents
- Lace all edges and sides
- Extra reinforced in corners to avoid tearing in
- Inner film: multigelaminated PE film with woven mesh structure
- Outer foil : Gitternetz foil with mesh structure
- Insulation thickness 1.2cm : Tefoam insulation foam + 2 layers of hermoplastic bubble wrap + 2 layers of reflective film
All Temax products are produced according to CE-certificate and are quality checked and certified according to DIN-EN 10204-3.1.
The insulated cover is a secondary packaging which means that products always have to be pre-packaged.