Article description reusable insulated cover for IBC-Container
The reusable insulated sleeve for IBC-Containers produced by Krautz-Temax is used to keep the temperature of the conditioned products, which are protected by the thermo sleeve, stable for as long as possible. The insulated sleeve for IBC-Containers can be produced to measure but is available in the standard IBC-container size: 100 x 120 x height 120 cm. The insulated covers are used for transport and storage of e.g. liquids such as chemicals, think of paints and lacquers that should not freeze in winter. In short, the insulated sleeves offer temperature protection for many applications and can be found in air freight, sea freight, road transport and storage in warehouses. Do you have IBC containers with temperature sensitive products that you wish to protect against unwanted temperatures, then the insulated sleeves could be a suitable solution for you.
- Quick and easy to use
- Reusable = average lifespan 5 years with normal use
- Provides protection against frost
- Very light weight, flexible and water-repellent
- Corners and seams stitched to avoid cold bridges (thermal bridges)
- Mid-split front fastening with Velcro
- Splits at the bottom for the forks of forklift trucks
- Address window with rain flap for transport documents
- Lace all edges and sides
- Extra reinforced in corners to avoid tearing in
- Inner film: multigelaminated PE film with woven mesh structure
- Outer foil : multigelaminated PE foil with woven mesh structure
- Insulation thickness 1.2cm : Tefoam insulation foam + 2 layers of thermoplastic bubble wrap + 2 layers of reflective film
All Temax products are produced according to CE-certificate and are quality checked and certified according to DIN-EN 10204-3.1.